Monday, April 24, 2023

The Great Chicken Wars (Part VI)


Previously on The Great Chicken Wars, Phoebe found a video of the Indiana Jones theme song being squeaked out by a rubber chicken. For unknown reasons, it cracked her up. I flung chickens at her. She filled the entire office with rubber chickens. I enabled her chicken obsession by crocheting several chickens for her. Teachers and students walk into the office daily and ask, "Why are there all these chickens??" I raise my eyebrows and look pointedly at Phoebe in response.

Being such avid fans of The Office, I felt the need to try out a certain prank Jim pulled on Dwight. I wasn't sure it was possible so I had to see if I could actually make it work. 




I'm happy to report that it is indeed possible to encase your coworker's stapler in Jello.

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative