Sunday, April 23, 2023

The Great Chicken Wars (Part V)

Previously, on The Great Chicken Wars - Phoebe laughed at a rubber chicken video. The office was taken over by chickens. Yeah, that's about it.

For my job, I need to go downstairs to monitor kids before school. I also go downstairs to monitor kids at lunch. I go back down in the afternoon to give a teacher a break for lunch. In other words, my coworkers have at least three three times a day when I'm out of the office and they can wreak havoc in my workspace. 

Time and time again I've come back to the office only to encounter some really strange things. This particular time, Phoebe arranged my Groot planter, and her assortment of chickens (I admittedly crocheted a bunch of these for her. I know, I know, I'm encouraging her chicken obsession. I'm a total enabler.)



For the rest of the afternoon, these guys were staring at me. It was very disconcerting.

When I left for the day, I moved the little chicken party over to Phoebe's desk.


Why yes, yes her chicken-chihuahua party IS roasting marshmallows around a campfire.



But once again, when I got back from lunch, these guys had been moved back to my desk in a disturbing display of cannibalism.


As things tend to escalate over time, so have our pranks. Oooo boy, did they escalate after this!

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative