Wednesday, April 19, 2023

The Great Chicken Wars (Part IV)

 

Previously on The Great Chicken Wars – Phoebe found a video of a rubber chicken squawking the Indiana Jones theme song which cracked her up. She put a pink rubber chicken on my desk. I flung little chickens somewhere near at her. She defiled my lovely, festive Christmas decorations with chickens, then she got one of the deans involved by inundating her office with several dozen rubber chickens. That about catches you up.

So Phoebe was out of the office for several days, and being a nice person, I wanted to show her how much we missed her so I decorated her space with paper chickens that were painstakingly cut out and colored. 



And, because sometimes you just need to spice up your coworker's pictures.


Phoebe had the audacity to remove the beautiful Nicolas Cage picture right away. So I replaced it with "Asian Jim." (If you're not familiar with The Office, that link will explain it.)

I am so good at showing my coworkers I care!

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative