Monday, July 18, 2011

A House Isn't a Home Until . . .

. . . someone spills nail polish all over the carpet. I ran out to the store this afternoon to get embroidery floss for Lexi who wanted to make friendship bracelets for the girls she's missing back home. Oh yeah, and one for Eric too. :) Then I stopped at the store for Jackson's medicine andI went to the bank to open a checking account here. While the teller was entering my information in her computer, I felt my phone vibrate. Seeing the text was from Jackson, I glanced at the message. "Brooklyn spilled nail polish on the carpet."

CONTINUE READING HERE!

1 comment:

5kidswdisabilities said...

Oooooo! Nail polish. Not good at all...
But I'll be they were having funning.

PS You are awesome and funny. I always do as I'm told!!!!@

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design