Sunday, July 10, 2011

Drinking, Driving, and the DMV

I went to the DMV, or tag agency, or whatever they call it down here. I checked in, was given a number, and was directed to the waiting area. I glanced at the paper with my number on it. Number 852. I looked up at the screen which displayed the current number being served. Number 2. I looked back at the number in my hand. I blinked a few times. I looked up again. Then I resigned myself todying right there at the DMV sitting there for a long time.

1 comment:

Crunchy Mommy (aka Cindy) said...

I think that it's like this in the afterlife, too, at least according to Beetlejuice, lol! The DMV....purgatory....I guess they're just preparing us for what's to com. ;)

Cindy
The Crunchy (Grouchy) Mommy

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design