Thursday, July 21, 2011

Driving me to Drink

I took Savannah to get her permit today. Part of me was hoping she’d fail her test so I could put off teaching her to drive for just a little longer. But unfortunately, she passed. I mean, yay! She passed her test and got her permit! I’m so proud!

I guess I’ve had it easy with Austin who will be seventeen in a couple months. He doesn’t have his permit, nor does he have any real desire to drive. Maybe I should encourage him to get his permit, but I figure the longer he waits, the less insurance will cost and the more mature he’ll be when he starts driving. Savannah, on the other hand, is more like I was when I was her age. She’s just chomping at the bit to get behind the wheel.

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

Loved this!!!
@ Savannah, good luck with everything.
@ Dawn, good luck with survival. :)

Handyman said...

If you need help, my wife and I will be in FL. soon. She'll take your daughter driving and I'll fix what ever needs repaired in the house if you want. I don't do vomit!!! we are buying an house in Summerfield to be close to my aging parents.

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design