Monday, August 1, 2011

Goodnites Twitter Party!

I have a few different writing jobs, but one of my very favorites is writing articles for Goodnites.com. I just love helping parents who have questions about bedwetting! Tomorrow night I'll be participating in a Twitter party about parenting in the post-toddler years, hosted by Goodnites. Please join me! We'll be chatting, answering questions, trading parenting ideas, and giving away some prize packs full of awesome goodies including $100 AmEx gift cards! Who couldn't use that, right?

WHEN: Tuesday, August 2 from 9-11PM (ET)
DETAILS ON MOM IT FORWARD: CLICK HERE

Be there or be square left out and sad and lonely while we all have fun chatting and winning cool stuff. So be there!

2 comments:

residentreject6 said...

Hello Dawn! I love your blog, reading about your various adventures are sometimes the highlight of my day!

I was wondering, what are your feelings on Gothic teenagers? I'm 16, and I'm a goth, but I like normal things as well (like I've been reading your blog for about a year now), and my mum supports me 100%. She often times gets attacked for my decisions, such as, "What mother would let their child dress like that?" If Savannah or Lexington, or any of your kids really, decided to become "goth" would you support them, or try to disuade them?

Mimicutelips said...

I saw you mentioned toddlers; however my son is 6 years old and we are having some serious bed wetting issues. I NEED HELP. lol

Does Goodnights have an age cut off?

Mommy tired of washing sheets 2times a night/morning

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative