Sunday, August 21, 2011

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm

I don’t know why, but I started looking through the pictures on my phone today. I have a couple nice cameras that I generally bring with me if I think there may be photo ops. But even if I haven’t brought a good camera along, I always have my phone with me and sometimes use it to shoot pictures of those unexpected moments that creep up. However, I rarely remember to transfer those pictures to my computer. Tonight, I did.

Heil Hitler?

Behold the Christmas clown! My grandma made this guy. She is awesome at knitting and crocheting. She's made some really gorgeous blankets and lace over the years. I have no clue what's up with this guy.

https://web.archive.org/web/20111011060753im_/http://blogs.babble.com/babble-voices/because-im-the-mom/files/hmmm/photo7.jpg
What a daring fashion statement! Polka dots, stripes, and crazy colors all at once!


This is the best design they could come up with? Awkward.


Caught red, er, um blue handed? And she managed to do this while buckled into her car seat!


Who knew that the arm pads could double as elf shoes?


I took this picture last year when we arrived at church and I realized Brooklyn had forgotten her pants and was wearing a pair of my shoes. What? I have six kids! Sometimes this kind of thing happens!


"Look, Mom, we made soup!" As much as I like the idea of not having to cook, I had to take a pass on this one.


Why did I take a picture of kids standing by a tree? Oh yeah, Clay is IN the tree. And like a good mom, instead of getting him down, I grabbed my camera.


"Really, Mom, the marker just slipped off the paper a little bit. It was an accident!"


Socks with sandals should be against the law, true, but why did I take this picture while on the plane?


Oh yeah! THAT'S why I was taking random pictures on the plane!


I could be wrong, but I think you may have grabbed the wrong shoes, Brooklyn.


I got nothin'.


What? You act like you've never seen a cow drink Dr. Pepper through her nose before.


No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative