Thursday, March 25, 2021

And Now A Message From The Cat

I learned some fun new tricks this week! Brooklyn left her air pod case sitting on the couch the other day. I saw it and thought - Now that looks like a fun cat toy! How nice of Brooklyn to leave that for me to play with! I pounced on the case and flung it off the couch. Then I played soccer with it, batting it around the family room and into the kitchen. I gave it a good smack and it sailed across the kitchen floor and under the refrigerator! Score! I made the winning goal!

I guess Brooklyn didn't know that I'd knocked the case into the refrigerator goal because man, did she look for that case for a loooong time. She looked everywhere! It was hours before she retrieved it! And then she didn't even give it back to me so I could make another goal. That was disappointing.

I learned how to do another cool thing this week too. I mean, honestly, I already knew how to do this, but I mustered up the guts to give it a go this week. I was sitting on Mom's bed, crouched down, ready to pounce when my target walked by. I leapt from my perch as Mom passed the bed and hit her, square on the hip, where I dug in my claws lest I fall. I stuck to her like Velcro! Clinging to her jeans, I just laughed to myself as she muttered something about me being the suction cup Garfield that used to be on her car window in the 80s. I have no idea what that meant, but man, the look of surprise on her face as I stuck to her hip was pretty hilarious if I do say so myself!

I figured out how to get up close and personal with the TV too! I really like this show, and that Phoebe has this awesome song about a cat!


I can't wait to see what I can get into next week!


No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative