Wednesday, March 17, 2021

And Now A Message From the Cat

 


Hi. My name is Punkin, although I'm called KitKat, Snickerdoodle, and my favorite, Chicken Nugget more often than not. I look so adorable and innocent that no one can resist my cuteness. I'm three months old and I have many hobbies! For example, I like to hide under the bed and reach out to tap your feet as you walk by. I just love it when you freak out and scream! That never gets old! I also love pouncing on your feet when you try to sleep, and getting up really close to your face and tickling you with my whiskers to wake you up. It's hilarious when you go on and on about having a heart attack!

I enjoy jumping in the shower as soon as you get out and then walking around, shaking my feet repeatedly because did you know the shower floor is wet??? It's wet every single day, but I keep jumping in anyway because I figure one of these days it'll be dry.

One of my favorite things to do is help you type on your laptop. I am an expert writer! I don't know why you don't see the extent of my genius! ljvcuuuudw5`1

I also love, love, love pooping in my litter box two seconds after you've cleaned it out. Classic!

One of my absolute favorite games to play is called Jump in the Fridge as Soon as Someone Opens It! It's especially funny to see your reaction when you think I'm not around and then I dart out of nowhere to jump in the fridge.

Another fun game to play is when I weave around your feet as you walk. I haven't made any of my people fall yet, but the old one has come close. Any day now! It's also entertaining to headbutt your hand as you try to fill my food dish.

I used to enjoy climbing up the tablecloth, but for some reason you never use a tablecloth anymore. But that's okay because I just learned another fun diversion last night. I open and close your bedroom door repeatedly while you try to sleep. Open, close, open close, open close . . . 

I just can't wait to see what fun things I learn to do in the next three months!

4 comments:

Ernie said...

Sounds like someone has been busy. Wait why don't I have a pet? Oh, yes - thanks for the reminder. *Well, technically it is because of my horrible allergies.

Kelley O said...

Adorable!! Congrats on the addition, and good luck. ;)

Jenny said...

Good luck!! They do mellow as they age

Ex_Libris said...

I just happened to check your BLOG..and there you were(after having gone into stealth mode for a few months!)

As usual, your writing skills are still awesome (mush better than the staff who churn out political stuff for Biden to stumble over)

Thanks again for todays' bright spot!!

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative