Wednesday, June 10, 2015

21 Struggles Only Chronically Late People Understand

I had a date last week. We were supposed to meet at a restaurant at 7 p.m. At 7 p.m., when I was still miles away from the restaurant, I texted the guy and said, "This might be a good time to mention that I'm one of those annoying, perpetually late people."
Way to make a first impression, right? The thing is, I really thought I'd be on time. In fact, I thought I'd be early.
I was late for a variety of reasons: my hair looked crazy, my kids needed to tell me a very long, involved story about hunting for Sasquatch right as I was about to walk out the door, the place we were supposed to meet at was 40 minutes away, I got lost, I got stuck behind a train, and I was also dealing with the paradoxical "extra time."
 
The struggle is real, people. Here are 21 struggles of perpetually late people:

CONTINUE READING HERE!

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative