Saturday, February 23, 2013

Harlem Shake - Mom Blogger Style

mqdefaultA few days ago, my sixteen-year-old daughter asked me, "Have you heard of the Harlem Shake?" 

I gave her my best Whatcha talkin' 'bout, Willis? look. 

 She went on, "Well you will hear about it." Then she handed me her iPod and hit play on the video she had queued." 

I watched the 30 second video and laughed. "That's pretty funny," I admitted. "Are those friends of yours?" I asked about the people in the video. 

 "No, but there are a ton of these videos out there. Everyone has made one." 

 Today I decided it would be fun to make my own. "Hey kids! Will you dance around in a video for me?"

CONTINUE READING HERE!

1 comment:

Amanda Taylor said...

It looks like Savannah is hiding during the dancing portion of the video. Lol.

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design