Tuesday, January 3, 2012

If I Fall Asleep RIGHT NOW . . .

Over my two week winter break, I slowly reverted back to my habit of staying up late and sleeping in even later, but in an effort to get myself ready to go back to work, yesterday I woke up early (okay, I woke up at 8:00 which, in all fairness, was early compared to how late I’d been sleeping). Then, last night, I went to bed at 10:00 like a good girl so I could wake up all bright-eyed and ready to take on my students once again. And by bright-eyed and ready to take on my students, of course I mean, getting out of bed, having a pulse, and not falling asleep during any classes.



Just A Blogger said...

I have never been able to get a into a pattern of going to sleep every night at the same time. Insomnia causes so many problems.

Jill said...

I found you on twitter and the fact that you are a mom of 6 and single caught my eye. Would you visit my blog www.generationalwomanhood.wordpress.com and see what you think and then I can interview you on how you function as a single mom?

I am the mother of 8 and we have gone through hard times (financially) so I try to encourage women that God will give you creative ideas in order to spend as much time as possible with your children. I am starting a three part series on "when your hearts at home" for women who think they can't afford to stay at home...so thought of you.


Jill Farris

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative