Saturday, May 19, 2018

I Made Healthline's 2018 List of Best Single Mom Blogs!



I got this email yesterday while I was in the hospital. It definitely brought a little cheer to me!


Hi Dawn, 

Healthline would like to congratulate you on making our list of Best Single Mom Blogs for 2018!  

We carefully selected each blog based on the quality of content, the frequency of posts, and a connection to their community. We feel Because I Said So! And other tales (Mom2My6Pack) specifically earned this accolade by using your wit and humor to build not only a fantastic and authentic parenting resource but a hilarious read as well. 

We’re excited to showcase Because I Said So! And other tales (Mom2My6Pack) on Healthline and help empower users with Single Mom. Keep up your amazing work! 


In health, 
Lauren


Check out the whole list here!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! I'm not a single mom. In fact, my kids are both grown and gone. But I love reading your blog! I don't know why you're in the hospital but I hope whatever it is it can be resolved quickly and that you're feeling better soon.

Sharlyn said...

Congrats! I've been reading your blog from the beginning, you truly deserve to be recognized! ((Hugs))

~Tammy~ said...

Congratulations, Dawn! I hope you are feeling better.

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative