Wednesday, May 7, 2014

FTD Flowers for Mom Winner

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest on the FTD site and left me a comment here. The random winner of the $250 gift card is . . .



Blogger Kathy said...
LOVE this, I LOVE flowers, and love my mom!!!! Why do we always end up being JUST like them after we have kids??? :)
May 4, 2014 at 7:56 AM
 Delete

It's not too late to enter the contest on the FTD page to win one of 100 - $50 gift cards for Mother's Day! You have until May 09, 2014 @ 12:00 am (US/Central) to enter! Good luck!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My 20 yr old daughter told me not long ago......."Mom, I don't just hear your voice in my head, You come writhing out of me and slink back inside while I am still shaking my head!"

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative