Friday, April 20, 2012

Twelve Tips for Your Online Dating Profile


Many of you know that I joined eHarmony recently. If you don't know, you're clearly not reading my blog often enough. You know who you are. (pointed, raised eyebrow stare) Anyway, I'm not sure that online dating is for me. I'm not in a rush to find a husband or anything. If God leads me to a good man, that's great. If not, then I know I'll be supplied with the tools I need to survive and be happy on my own. It's all good.

That said, I've learned a few things from my foray into the world of online dating and I feel the need to share them here. There are a LOT of you who need help with your dating profiles. In fact, I'd venture to wage that most of you could stand some help. If you think you don't fall into this category, ask yourself - How much interest is my profile generating? Am I getting emails, winks, icebreakers, and messages from possible matches? Are people even taking the time to look at my profile? If you aren't receiving the attention you desire then perhaps your profile is making potential matches think you're an uneducated troll not that desirable. Allow me to elaborate.

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design