Wednesday, April 11, 2012

God's Trains Run on Time

A reader recently asked me why I don’t write funny stories about the stuff my kids get into anymore. The answer is simple – my kids don’t get into all manner of things anymore. (I'm at a different stage of my life now. These days I write about my son's hobo career goal, and getting back into the dating scene after 20 years.) As with everything, the mess-making was a phase my kids went through when they were younger. At the time, it was frustrating. But take heart, you parents of young ones, this too shall pass. It won’t last forever. Ecclesiastes 3:1 says, “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven.” Or, as my dear friend and author, Margaret McSweeney always says, “God’s trains run on time.”


CONTINUE READING HERE!

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Hi Dawn my name is Samantha. I like your blog . I am also a mother of six here is my blog address
http://mylifeasasinglemotherofsix.blogspot.com/
I can't tell you how delighted I am to find a blog published by another mother of six. I am new to the blogging scene and I could really use some pointers. My blog address is listed above, can you take a look at it and tell me where i can make improvements? I look forward to chatting with you, thanks.

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design