Sunday, April 15, 2012

Those Kodak Moments

I love to take pictures. I’m not necessarily good at it, but I enjoy it nonetheless. Besides, if I’m behind the camera, then I won’t be caught on film because I hate getting my picture taken as much as I love taking pictures. I’ve put thousands (literally, thousands!) of pictures on flash drives and CDs. I’ll probably never have the time or money to print them and put them in albums, but now and then I like looking through them on my computer. I really like looking at other people’s pictures also. It doesn’t matter what the subject matter is, I just truly enjoy looking at pictures. If that description fits you, please feel free to take a look at some of my better photos here. I’m happy to share!

1 comment:

fsmum said...

Hi from Dublin. Just found your blog and I am loving it. Like you, I love to take pictures and it is even better when I am not in the picture! I don't think I am photogenic at all. My husband gets impatient with me because I take my camera everywhere and I am always stopping to take shots of things. However, he always appreciates the pictures down the line when his memory fails him!

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative