Monday, September 5, 2011

This is How Monkeys Text

The kids and I watched the movie Rio a couple nights ago. At one point in the movie, a monkey received a text from another monkey. It read Ooo ooo aah aah :(|) For some reason, this struck me as hilarious. (What can I say, I don’t get out much. My kids have warped my mind. I was tired.) I, being the completely mature, responsible adult that I am, immediately texted Austin Ooo ooo aah aah :(|)

On the couch next to me, Austin heard his phone buzz, looked at it, then turned to me. “Really Mom? Really?” was his not-so-amused response. Seeing his deadpan face made me laugh even more. I nearly fell off the couch laughing like some sort of maniac. (Yes, I’m aware that normal parents don’t snort and pee their pants after sending a monkey text to their kid. I’m just special that way.)-

Continue Reading Here!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Then I must not be a normal parent either cause that's soooo something I would do. Hope you and Florida are doing well these days. Take care...

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design