I am going to forward this to my hubby!
and if you don't have a carbon monoxide detector, BUY ONE RIGHT NOW!!5 years ago God blessed us with the funds to build a brand new(small but new) house, we put up our old(OLD) house on the market before they even started digging the new one, it sold in a week and we had to be out 2 weeks later, but our new house wouldn't be ready for several months...so we moved in with grandma. we brought along our CM detector and plugged it in downstairs. if it wasn't for that detector we'd all be dead(and if our house wouldn't have sold and we moved in with her she would be dead) it started going in the middle of the night and alerted us to the CM. best 20-30 bucks or however much they cost we could have ever spent!!
My husband (Fireman) said just the same thing to me this morning!
we don't have a CM detector, and keep meaning to buy one, but i always forget when we are out. Thanks to Nadia's comment above I will be going out tonight to get one!
What a fantastic idea! I would love one to throw in my purse and be able to fill up when the kids are "dying of thirst". I hope I win!
I was taught to change mine on New Years Day. New Year - New Batteries. Very Important.
Post a Comment