Saturday, June 6, 2009

iPod App Winners

Oops, I forgot to announce the winners of the iPhone apps. Here you go...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

15
53

15 sandyn said...
Dawn,my son is always bugging me for $$ for apps for his ipod, wouldn't it be nice to get a few free ones?thanks for the blog...you rock!


53 Donna said...
i have an itouch, and in addition to games, i have downloaded books to read while waiting........

Congratulations! Email me to confirm. Thank you to everyone who left a comment. I got some great new app ideas from reading through all the comments!

1 comment:

kay said...

Congrats to the winners!

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative