TEN TWENTY LIST OF WORDS I NEVER DREAMED WOULD ESCAPE MY LIPS
until I had children.
1. Don’t put chocolate milk in your pants.
2. Why did you flush Legos down the toilet?
3. Take the hotdog out of your nose.
4. Where is your sister’s hair and why are you holding scissors?
5. How do you get butter out of carpeting?
6. No Sweetie, even if you wear your Superman pajamas, you can’t fly.
7. Is that maple syrup in your hair?
8. You can’t go to the store in just your underwear and rain boots!
9. No, fish don’t take baths. Why do you ask?
10. Why is the dog covered in yogurt?
11. Where did the duck come from?
12. Why did you put your brother in the refrigerator?
13. Put that squirrel down!
14. Why are the pickles pink?
15. Is that the clothes line tied to the roof of the garage?
16. No, the dog doesn’t want to wear a cowboy hat.
17. No skating in yogurt across the kitchen floor!
18. You fastened your belt around the ceiling fan why?
19. It's a fossilized hotdog!
20. Because I said so!