Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Dos and Don’ts of Texting: A Must-Read Guide for Teens & Parents

My kids are all comedians. I mean, they don't get paid to stand-up and tell jokes at night clubs. But they sure think they're funny. I have no idea where they get it. It's clearly not from me, as I'm the model of solemn decorum. I know there's a time and a place for joking around and it isn't while texting each other. Texting is used for transmitting important and timely information between people. It certainly should not be used to joke with your parents that your house is full of sharks. Yet these are the kinds of texts my kids send.

SEE SLIDESHOW HERE!

1 comment:

Tokyo Biker Mommy said...

OMG that was the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative