Monday, October 1, 2012

Duct Tape Holds my World (or at least my van) Together

When I wrote about Mom MacGyvers, I had a few people ask me about my duct-taped car. Yes, yes, my car really is held together by duct-tape. I think of it as more of a fashion statement than a redneck quick-fix. They make duct tape in all sorts of cool colors and patterns now! Really, I’m not holding the van together; I’m accessorizing! And it’s awesome for those times (all 2 of them) when I’ve walked into a parking lot and have seen an identical giant, maroon, church van. No longer do I have to peer in the windows to see if the van is mine by the number of fries, empty Gatorade bottles, shoes, beach towels, and miscellaneous garbage on the floor. The creative placement of pink duct tape makes it so much easier to ascertain which van is mine!

CONTINUE READING HERE!

3 comments:

A Respectful Parent said...

LOL great post. Love the pink duct tape :)

Crystal Wachoski said...

Duct tape rocks! Please check out my blog I just started. PS. Your superwoman! How do you manage stress? http://momamongchaos.blogspot.com/

Modern Mommies in Miami said...

love this! I use duct tape for many things too. :) www.modernmommiesinmiami.blogspot.com

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design