Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Emmys Party by Suave

The good people from Suave sent a hairstylist to my home and provided us with refreshments and Suave products so my friends and I could get dolled up for the Emmys this weekend. Luke O’Connor, owner of Beverly Hills salon Lukaro, and Suave spokesman, created Kate Walsh's winning style with Suave Professionals and Kate paired her high end fashion with affordable finds like an Aldo clutch for her red carpet strut.

Here are Luke's tips on how to get Kate's look:
Modern Bob - Get the Look!- Begin with Vibrant Shine shampoo and conditioner from Suave Professionals to restore shine and luster to dull hair.
Next, blow dry hair in sections with a large round brush.
For the side-swept bangs, take the front section and blow-dry back with a large round brush, swooping to the side.
Finally, apply a dollop of Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream. Apple first to ends and work your way up to control fly-aways.- Finish the look with Suave Professionals Extra Hold Hairspray.


OK, we may not look quite like Kate, but we had martinis lots of fun!

8 comments:

Frau Mahlzahn said...

Wow, you look great!! I like Savannah's look!

Your life must have really changed, and I wonder, how do you manage to handle that?

So long,
Corinna

Cernin4 said...

You ladies look FABULOUS!! What a fun evening you must have had! Aren't those Pomegranate martini's the best!!

Cheryl said...

You all look mahvelous! I love your new hair styles. What about the gowns?

Jessica said...

How fun! I'll bet that was a BLAST!

Now......to figure out just how much a "dollop" is and the delicate art of "swooping."

Michelle said...

Oh how fun. You're just trying to make me hate you, aren't you? :) I would love to have someone come do my hair and makeup every day -- or even just my hair.

You all look gorgeous -- your hair is getting so long, and Savannah's updo is great!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Looks like a fun time was had by all!

Donna in PA :)

Anonymous said...

Do you have a facebook fan page? I saw your personal one but was looking for a fan one

Lisa said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun and thats the best thing.

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative