Thursday, July 16, 2015

Style It Yourself with Suave's Luxe Style Infusion!

I've been using Suave hair care products for years! Not only are they a FRACTION of salon products (and even other drugstore brands), but they do an AMAZING job! As a single mom to 6 kiddos, I'm always looking for ways to save money, but so often you get what you pay for; you may save money, but you'll sacrifice performance. It's so rare that you find a product that is affordable yet works as well as more expensive brands. Suave is that brand! Luxe Style Infusion are those products!

I have very thick, coarse, dry hair. I live in Florida where there's always 1000% humidity. By the end of the day, I look like Roseanne Roseannadanna.



Really. See the resemblance?


Who has the time or the money to get a blow-out every week? But thanks to Suave's Smoothing Light Weight Weather-Proof Cream, and Anti-Humidity Hairspray, I can look like this . . .


I love how lightweight the smoothing cream feels. My hair doesn't feel weighed down with a lot of "gunk" when I use it. I use a small amount of the Smoothing Light Weight Weather-Proof Cream on my wet hair, then I blow it dry if I have the time. If not, I let it air dry while I do other chores. Then I use a flat iron to smooth it out. Finally, I finish with a mist of the Anti-Humidity Hairspray. Voila!

Ignore the weird face I'm making. It was a quicky selfie.

On days that I don't have time to flat iron my hair, I use Suave's Curl Defining Gel Serum. This stuff is awesome! I just pump a couple squirts in my hand, distribute it throughout my wet hair, and go. (If you use too much, it can make your hair a little crunchy. A squirt or 2 is all it takes.) It tames my curls/waves and prevents the frizz of epic proportions that would otherwise occur.

Suave also has a line of volumizing styling products if you have thin, limp hair. You can check out Suave's Luxe Style Infusion products and instructions on how to Style It Yourself HERE!


No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative