Sunday, June 2, 2013

Say Cheese!

The head shots I've been using were taken in 2008. Seeing as it's 2013, I figured it was time for an update. The only problem was the fact that I hate getting my picture taken. I'm much more comfortable behind the camera. I'm super picky about the pictures I'm willing to let the world see.

I had Wendy Ackerman from Ackerman Photography take some new head shots this weekend. I'd seen a sampling of her work on her website and was impressed enough to give her a shot. I am so glad I did! She took about a thousand pictures of me in several outdoor locations near my home. She let me change clothes a couple times and arranged me in many different poses with different backgrounds. Not only that, but she was really fun and friendly, enabling me to relax and smile effortlessly.

I was super-pleased with the end result!

Check out her Facebook page and like it! And for all you local Florida folks, Wendy is offering a deal right now! If you book a session with her in June, you'll receive a FREE 16 X 20 canvas. Just mention my name when you book. In fact, I'm going to be booking another session with her for Savannah's senior portraits. I wasn't happy with Austin's senior portraits last year. I felt like the studio that the high school used for its yearbook just rushed us through with no individual attention. I know that Wendy will do a great job and will capture Savannah's personality in the shots just like she captured mine here...

Please take a minute to like her Facebook page and if you're local, book a session in June. She does babies, children, senior portraits, families, weddings, boudoir photos, and more. You won't be disappointed! 

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Great shots! You look wonderful and happy!

Sarah said...

Great pics! I agree, you look great, and what's more important, happy. Happy for you. :)

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative