Monday, April 1, 2013

Google Nose How to Have Fun


My 18-year-old son and I were sitting on the couch, chatting this evening while I worked on a blog post when he suddenly demanded, "Search bananas!"

"What?" I asked. I mean, it's not unusual for Austin to yell some strange things out of the blue, but I wasn't sure I'd heard him correctly.

"Search Google for bananas, or campfires, or oranges!" he repeated excitedly.

"Um why?"

"Just do it!"

Knowing that the conversation would never end unless I Googled bananas, I typed it in the search box. And this is what came up:

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design