Monday, March 18, 2013

Don't go to Sleep

Some families encourage and uplift one another. Some families spend time listening to each other. Some people respect each member of their family. I've been told that some families are actually nice to each other. In my family, however . . . Well, let's put it this way - it's probably not the best idea to fall asleep before your siblings. Or your mother for that matter.



Yeah. Sorry about that kiddo. But really, who could resist? Hmmm, I should probably sleep with one eye open from now on, huh?

5 comments:

Jen said...

You are such a fun Mom!

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Ack! See, it's things like that that prank wars are started over! I think you should all start sleeping with one eye open!

Sharlyn said...

Oh,oh, game on!

Rachel said...

BEST.MOM.EVER.

(I am so copying)

Elleah said...

Hilarious!

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative