Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Parkour, Parkour!

"Gray hair, wrinkles, heart palpitations, frequent flyer card at the local ER."

"What is 'life with boys', Alex? "

"That is correct!"

I’ve written before about the differences between boys and girls (like this post here, and this one here, and in my book Because I Said So.) Having three girls and three boys, I feel qualified to speak on this topic, and the conclusion at which I’ve arrived is this: Boys are nuts. Don’t get me wrong, I love my boys just as much as I love my girls. But they’re nuts. Think about America’s Funniest Home Videos. Ninety percent of the videos on that show are of boys doing stupid things. Boys are just hard-wired to be nuts. For example, take this video of my boys and their need to jump from high places. (Yes, yes, I know my girls are doing many of the same things in the video. But guess whose idea it was. Yeah.

(Although, come to think of it, maybe I should simply say that kids are nuts because the girls didn’t need much convincing to join in.)

2 comments:

Tokyo Biker Mommy said...

Your kids are really getting good at Parkour! Bravo!

Tokyo Biker Mommy said...

P.S. Love The Office parkour video you linked on the Babble post. :)

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative