Monday, July 30, 2012

You Googled What???

Now and then I like to check my analytics to see the phrases people have googled which have brought them to my blog. There are always plenty of variations on my name, “because-I-said-so”, “mom2my6pack”, and “funny mom blogs”. But there are also a wide variety of bizarre phrases that bring folks to my blog. I don’t know which I find more disturbing – the strange things people google, or the fact that it lands them at my blog. Here are a few recent ones.

math sucks
Yes, yes it does.

are objects in mirrors smaller or bigger than they are

015 200x300 You Googled What???
Bigger.  Definitely bigger.

childern samples of invented spellings
Invented spellings?  Kind of like your invented spelling of the word ‘children’?

kid poop pants

can metamucil make you poop uncontrollably

3 year old grunting pooping in corner blog

Awesome croc poo, i’ll save that for later

poop in the pants

chipmunk poop
I’m a little disturbed at the number of poop googles that have brought people to my blog. I mean, I understand it (CLAYTON!), but it’s still disturbing.

god gives plastic spiders
I don’t think this is what we mean when we say that God gives many gifts.

how to make a monkey out of clay
Just put some cookies on top of the fridge.

how to spell soap
Uhhhhh

i am the batmoth
That’s not funny! Seriously. Not funny.

i loved my colonoscopy
What’s not to love? Explosive diarrhea until your internal organs liquify and run out + having a stranger shove a tube up your butt until it comes out your throat = LOVE!

im kinda jealous of my parents because i will never have kids as cool as theirs
Who wrote this? Austin? Savannah? Jackson?

monkey face text
Ooo Ooo Ahh Ahh :(|)

no one ever said changing the toilet pper roll causes brain damage
Actually, I think my kids have said that (along with, “I’m too tired”, “It’s too heavy”, “I don’t know how to do it”, “I’m too scared to do it”, “I don’t know where we keep the toilet paper”, and “There’s still half a square left”.)

one hot mamma blog
Why, thank you.

poop, pee, toilet paper friendship necklace
Yep, nothing says “friendship” like necklaces of poop, pee, and toilet paper!

son flushed juice box down toilet
Reasons to have your plumber on speed dial for $400, Alex.

what do you call those things that have there heads cut out and u put ur head in
184262 10150103452600116 5653390 n 300x234 You Googled What???
I call them FUN!

will i be able to take my dog outside during colonoscopy prep
Sure! Just bring twice the amount of plastic bags.

is 27 old
You are no longer allowed to read my blog. Now go sit in the corner! Twenty-seven old! Snort!

yeah, the teacher told us to study for a very hard math test. she is going to make me crazy!. ok, we should try to do it. i had not understood her never, but i’m going to pay her more attention. would you do it for me? thank you! these exercises are great!

Maybe you should consider studying for your English test too.

1 comment:

. said...

Guilty :=) googled funny mum blogs :=)

Nina

http://countrylifebyn.blogspot.se/

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative