Wednesday, May 18, 2011

That's not a Toe; it's a Carrot!

I know I've been slacking off on the whole "blogging every day" thing. Ever since Savannah's surgery two weeks ago, I've been getting up early to drive her to school. Oh yeah, I let Austin come along too. Although it would be pretty fun to make him run alongside the van as I speed up and then slow down as if to let him in, only to speed up again as he reaches the door, all while laughing maniacally. I'm really not inherently evil, but I figure this would be good payback for all the bruises on my arm thanks to the larger than average VW Beetle population around here and Austin's need to punch me every time he sees one.

Anyway, getting up so early is doing me in. I'm drinking coffee and Coke nonstop. I hook up an IV drip of sugar-frosted caffeine around 3:00 every day. But still, when 11:00 PM rolls around, my brain turns off, my eyes glaze over, and I usually drool a bit. Charming, I know. I'm only getting up about an hour earlier than usual, yet I'm passing out asleep nearly four hours earlier. How is this possible?

CONTINUE READING HERE!

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design