In no particular order, here are 13 things I need to pack before heading off to Suave's Glamour Reel Moments in L.A.
13. My camera (duh!) so I can get lots of candid pictures of my best friend Monica (that's Courteney Cox to you folks.)
12. Bail money for when I'm thrown in the slammer for stalking my bff Monica.
11. My stupid black dress that probably won't even fit when I pick it up from the seamstress tomorrow.
10. My laptop so I can write electrifyingly riveting updates about my trip.
9. Some high heeled shoes so people won't think I'm only 12 years old.
8. Some BandAids to put on the blisters that the high heels will give me.
7. Airborne. I'm sure it doesn't work, but it makes you feel a little better thinking that just maybe you could ward off the germs that the guy with Ebola spews all over while having a coughing fit on the plane.
6. A book written by someone other than Dr. Seuss.
5. My Epi-pen just in case a bee decides to sting me while I'm at the premiere. Hmmm, I wonder how many problems I'll have taking that on the plane?
4. Earplugs to drown out Joe's snoring...oh wait...that's right! I'm going by myself! I get the whole bed to myself with NO snoring! Woo Hoo!
3. My cell phone so the kids can call me up in California to ask stuff like, "Can Allison come over to play?" and "Mom, can I go to the movies with Max?" and "Mom, I can't find my shoes. Do you know where they are?"
2. Four times the amount of clothes I need so I can try on several outfits each day and stress about what to wear.
1. A bunch of other useless stuff I'll never need while making sure at the same time to forget something essential like underwear.
Remember to check out my review blog for a fun giveaway from (oops) wine! And check back tomorrow to see my brand spankin' new blog design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!