Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lunch Box Winner

Thank you to everyone who took the time to leave me some of your favorite lunch ideas! I've already used a couple ideas this week! They were really helpful to me and hopefully others who read the comments.

The winner of the Lands' End lunchbox is Mandi R. who left the 222 comment. Congratulations Mandi! Email me with your shipping address.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:222
Timestamp: 2008-09-25 01:21:07 UTC

Mandi R said...
My 2 yr old loves the mini mandarin oranges and muffins for breakfast instead of the regular cereal. Another favorite that I found is cup o veggies, my daughter likes to eat them both cold & warm.PS I love your tortilla sandwich idea, i will borrow that. Some times I feel that the lunched get boring, I can wait to get some new ideas! Thanks!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Congrats Mandi R.!

Rick said...

Why is someone else ALWAYS winning these contest of yours!?! I feel.... "unchosen." And that hurts.

Anonymous said...

LOVE Suave products!! That's almost all we use - especially the hair products! When I get my hair cut (at Fantastic Sam's - yeah I spend a lot - NOT - on my hair) the stylist always asks what I use on my hair because it's healthy, shiny etc. They are always surprised when I tell them Suave!
Oh & about the egg? I think the Easter Bunny came early!
- Chris P (Burnsville, MN)

Anonymous said...

YAYYYY I won! That is so exciting! And eww I should of did a spell check! lol
Thanks so much!! :o)

Anonymous said...

And a grammar check!

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative