I had three teeth filled today. I saw smoke come from the drill and thought of Bill Cosby the whole time. LOL! Anyway, I'm tired, my jaw hurts, and I'm too tired to write tonight so here's a little movie quote trivia for you.
1. Can you fly this plane and land it?
Surely you can't be serious.
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
2. Give me a word, any word, and I show you that the root of that word is Greek.
3. Go that way, really fast; if something gets in your way . . . turn.
4. You'll shoot your eye out, kid.
5. We're alike, me and cat. A couple of poor nameless slobs.
6. Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
7. Look, I think it's only fair to warn you that I'm practiced in the ancient art... of Origami!
8. We're gonna need a bigger boat.
9. Gotta get my boxer shorts at K-Mart.
10. Yeah. The funny thing is - on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
11. No more rhymes, now I mean it. Anybody want a peanut?
12. I'd like to make her look a little more attractive, how far can you pull back?
How do you feel about Cleveland?
13. You realize of course that we could never be friends.
14. I like Mass better in Latin. It's nicer when you don't know what they're saying.
15. What do you mean he don't eat no meat? Oh, that's okay. I make lamb.
16. In the heat of battle, my father wove a tapestry of obscenity, that as far as we know, is still hanging in space over lake Michigan.
17. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
18. I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.
19. He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny!
20. It's the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man.
21. When I was your age, television was called, "books."
22. Are you happy now Clark? She's deaf.
23. These mashed potatoes are so creamy.
24. Toe pick
As always, check out Mamaslike for great products from work at home moms!