Friday, August 9, 2019

Meow! The Real Way To Play Cat's Cradle


Many years ago I wrote about how boys and girls play differently. Go ahead and read these links. They're pretty short and they're funny! I'll wait. 

Why You Should Never Play Dolls With Your Brother. 

Boys And Girls Are Almost Exactly The Same.

Well, some things never change. Brooklyn and Lexi had been playing Cat's Cradle when their brothers took over with their own, um, special version of the game. Who knew you had to "meow" when playing Cat's Cradle?



2 comments:

Sharlyn said...

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😁😁

Ernie said...

Hilarious. Mini has 3 older brothers and she played with them, but she learned to go along with their rules vs girl play because she was originally outnumbered. I have never seen cats cradle played around the neck. Is it my age?

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative