Monday, August 7, 2017

A Heaping Helping Of Spam

I love getting comments on my blog. Wait, let me rephrase that. I love getting comments from actual people who actually read my blog, and who leave comments that pertain to said blog. I'm less fond of the spam comments I receive. And the spam comments are plentiful! For every legit comment, I probably get 10+ spam ones. In the midst of mindlessly deleting them yesterday, I thought I'd share a few here. You know, just to spread the joy. You're welcome.


Hello.This article was extremely fascinating, particularly since I was investigating for thoughts on this issue last Saturday. on The "My Air Conditioning is Broken and it's 90 Degrees" Sale


So you're telling me you were investigating how to buy a copy of my book to help me pay for repairs to my broken air conditioner? What an oddly specific investigation on your part, and how fortuitous for me.

In my mind not fairly when it comes to pace and fit however I even have high hopes Adidas will address this quickly. on Save the Monopoly Dog!


Yes, yes, I think I speak for us all when I say I hope Adidas will address the issue of which Monopoly piece to save when the game is redesigned. Years ago.

Asking questions are truly nice thing if you are not understanding something entirely, however this article gives pleasant understanding yet. on You Are Not Alone


I am not understanding. I am definitely not understanding.

I read this piece of writing fully regarding the comparison of latest and earlier technologies, it's amazing article. on Save the Monopoly Dog!

I don't think you did indeed "read this piece of writing fully" as it is not comparing technologies, but informing readers that Monopoly was retiring a token, and urging readers to vote for the token they wanted to save.

I simply could not go away your site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual info a person supply to your guests? Is going to be back incessantly in order to check up on new posts on You Are Not Alone

You're going to be back incessantly? Oh happy day!

Hi, just wanted to mention, I liked this post. It was funny. Keep on posting! on You Are Not Alone

Yes, yes, I was aiming for humor while talking about the horrors of drug addiction.

What i do not realize is actually how you are now not really a lot more smartly-liked than you might be right now. You're so intelligent. You realize therefore significantly with regards to this subject, made me personally imagine it from a lot of various angles. Its like women and men aren't involved until it's something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding. Always handle it up! on The "My Air Conditioning is Broken and it's 90 Degrees" Sale

I don't know whether to be insulted that I'm not really a lot more smartly-liked, or to be flattered that my personal stuffs is outstanding. 

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognise what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally seek advice from my site =). We can have a hyperlink exchange contract among us on You Are Not Alone

Although that does sound tempting, I've met my quota of hyperlink exchange contracts this month.

I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website. Reading this information So i am satisfied to convey that I've a very just right uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I so much indisputably will make sure to don?t overlook this website and give it a look regularly. on A New Way to Have GoodNites

Google translate fails for $400, Alex.

I must convey my passion for your kind-heartedness for individuals that really want help with this subject matter. Your real commitment to passing the message around ended up being definitely functional and have consistently allowed associates much like me to realize their goals. Your entire invaluable help indicates a lot a person like me and much more to my peers. Best wishes; from each one of us. on A New Way to Have GoodNites

I'm so glad I could help you realize your goal of getting a good night's sleep despite your bedwetting issues.

Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks on You Are Not Alone

Wait what? They still have Myspace???

Yes! Finally something about Child Obesity. on You Are Not Alone



Or, you know, drug addiction. Close. Very close.


via GIPHY


2 comments:

Pattie C. said...

You have more patience that I do to read all of those comments. I know I just lost about 40 IQ points reading those responses.

Cindy said...

Oh, the smartly-liked!! I might start using that in every day conversation!! These were awesome! Sorry you're getting so many though.

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative