Monday, June 8, 2015

That Time I Got To Do Laps With Johnny Unser In A Corvette At Cooper Tire

I had the privilege of attending the Cooper Tire Ride-n-Drive event in Texas last month and I learned so much valuable information while I was there! If you missed it, you can see my post about TIRE SAFETY HERE! It's chock-full of really great tips that will benefit anyone.

While I was there, not only did I get to test drive vehicles with different tires, but I got to do some hot laps with veteran race car driver, Johnny Unser. That was FUN! I want that job - testing Cooper tires by racing around the track! Here's a video from my laps in the Corvette Stingray with Johnny. He told me we were going about 90 mph. That may not seem all that fast, but when you're flying around corners at that speed, it's like the most awesome roller coaster ever! (Note how Johnny stays upright in his seat while I flop around like a ragdoll. Ha ha!)


No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative