Sunday, May 12, 2013

Through Little Eyes

The best thing about Mother’s Day is that it isn’t just one day. I get to be a mother 365 days a year. Yeah, some days motherhood is hard. With 6 kids, I’ve had more than my fair share of broken bones, stitches, and surgeries. I’ve had way more than enough broken glasses, lost mittens, foot prints on the floor, foot prints on the walls, marker on the table, yogurt on the TV, Legos on the floor, and messes of every variety imaginable (and many you wouldn’t imagine in your wildest dreams).

CONTINUE READING HERE!

1 comment:

noexcuses said...

OMG!!! I love this post, Dawn! Your creativity (and that of your kids) is beyond WOW! Oh how it brought back so many memories! I thank God every day for my kids, as they taught (and still teach) me new perspectives on life! Well done, friend!

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design