Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back-to-School Nightmares, er Memories

Today was 'Meet the Teacher' day here in Orange County.  And just like last year, every school was open to pick up schedules and meet teachers all on the same day.  I have two kids in high school, two kids in middle school, and two kids in grade school, and since I still haven't perfected my cloning device or teleportation machine, it was a trick getting everywhere at once.  Unlike last year when I had a meltdown of epic proportions (You can read about me breaking down, losing it, and crying in the middle of the high school campus here.  Go ahead; I'll wait.  I don't mind reliving the humiliation.) , my super-powers were intact and working this year and I managed to take care of everything.

CONTINUE READING HERE!

1 comment:

HOOT mstehle said...

I can relate to your epidemic. Although I only have 3 children, I feel like I run around nonstop all day. I have 3 children. One in Kindergarten and twins. My family is down to one vehicle so I wake up, get my son on the bus, go to college, pick my son up from school then try to make it home in time to let my husband have the vehicle for work. I then have to burden a family member to allow me to use their vehicle to take my kids to extra curricular activities. By then end of the day I am worn out!
Love your blogs :)

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design