Monday, March 12, 2012

Because Six Kids Just Wasn't Quite Enough

Jackson has been asking me (and by “asking me”, I mean bugging me daily until I want to jump off a cliff) to get him a dog for years. I can hardly afford to care for my kids, let alone any canines. Besides, I don’t want any more responsibility because, let’s face it, after the novelty wears off, we all know who will be taking care of this hypothetical dog. I’m already responsible for more than I can handle; the thought of taking care of one more thing nearly pushes me over the edge to the land of nervous breakdowns and happy pills.

CONTINUE READING HERE!

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative