Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hot Lava!

I sat in the lobby with Brooklyn yesterday while I was waiting for the mechanic to look over my car and give me an estimate. I was content just sitting on my butt, alternately playing Words with Friends on my phone and glancing up at the freaks contestants on The Price is Right. Did you all know that Drew Carey is the host now? I had no idea. Although, I suppose Bob Barker has to be about a hundred years old, huh?

Anyway, I was fine just sitting there, playing with my phone and looking at the TV now and then. Brooklyn, on the other hand. . .


CONTINUE READING HERE!

3 comments:

DaddyO said...

This is so true! I feel like we live in a volcano with the boys.
I just never know what's going to be the hot lava since it always changes.

Diana said...

Okay, my favorite part is when it became a lake with snakes and alligators. She is really getting into the spirit of the move because, well, you know, our lakes do have those things.

Heather said...

I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! Come pick your badge up on my blog!
http://icecreamdeprived.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design