Here are the 11 winners from my Super Spectacular One Year Anniversary Bloggy Quiz!
These are the people who got all 10 questions right!
Shannon from Delaware
And here are the other winning names that I randomly drew from the group of people who got 9 out of 10 questions correct!
Congratulations! Write me with your mailing address so your prize can be shipped out.
1. Which one of these things has Dawn NOT shown us pictures of?
A. a bar of soap with teethmarks in it
B. her sister's Christmas tree
C. her thumb with a Strawberry Shortcake bandage on it
D. a komodo dragon
E. a doorknob
2. Which quote has Dawn NOT used on her blog?
A. Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ~ George Carlin
B. Parents are not interested in justice, they're interested in peace and quiet. ~ Bill Cosby
C. Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. ~ Oscar Wilde
D. When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear. ~ Mark Twain
E. Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. ~ Matthew 7:1-2
3. Which one of the following was NOT a blog post title?
A. The Bats Won't Poop on Your Head
B. You Put WHAT in the Toilet?
C. Here's Some Toilet Paper to go With That Butt Paste
E. Don't Put Chocolate Milk in Your Pants
4. Dawn has had pictures of Brooklyn in which of these places?
A. Stuck on the top bunk bed
B. Playing in the toilet
C. Sitting in the bathroom sink
D. In the kitchen cupboard
E. Standing in the dishwasher
5. The most comments Dawn has received on a post is...
6. Which of the following things does Dawn NOT hate?
7. Dawn is well known for her beautiful decorated cakes made to celebrate the highlights in her family. Which theme has Dawn NOT shown us pictures of?
B. Lightning McQueen
8. In addition to cakes, a lot of other cooking takes place in the Meehan kitchen too. Which of these kitchen disasters experiences did Dawn write about?
A. Joe putting lemon-lime Kool Aid on fish
B. Clay microwaving eggs for 55 minutes and 55 seconds
C. Austin melting the slotted spoon by making donuts
D. Savannah burning chocolate chip cookies
E. Clay turning the mixer on high and spraying flour all over the place
9. There is a lot of “gross” food found at the Meehan’s. Which one has NOT been blogged about?
B. Sour chocolate milk
C. Moldy sandwich
D. Petrified hot dog
E. Banana peel
10. True or false: Dawn fed Clayton chocolate ice cream for breakfast on national tv.
Thank you to everyone for playing!!! And thanks for an awesome first year!
And thank you so much to the wonderful ladies who donated prizes to the winners!
Leslie at Simply Lovely Gifts
Patti at Precious Text
Vanessa at My Mommy's Bracelets
Annika at Red Thread Confections
Angie at Good For the Kids
Kim at Olive Kids
Dana at Couture Moms
Michelle at 4 The Kids
Rachel at Supper's on the Table, Come Home
Roxanne from Sassy Chics