My oldest son, Austin, is doing a project in school for social studies. The class is studying geography right now. I was hoping some of you might want to help him out. If you're interested, here's what you can do to help...
* Either send a post card or a letter.
* Write the date on the card or letter.
* Write where you live (town, state, country).
* Write a little about the area where you live.
What major cities you are near, what your area is known for, any famous people from your area, what you like about your area, landmarks/tourist attractions, climate/weather, major industries, population of your town, etc.
(If you write in a language other than English, please provide a translation.)
* Place a photo of yourself or family or house in the envelope if sending a letter.
* Mail it to
PO Box 66274
Chicago, IL 60666
Thanks for your help!!!